- i think relationships should be taken seriously- sex isn’t everything
- manners are always attractive
- caring about grades is attractive too
- chivalry is a plus
- saying “please” and “thank you” will blow my mind
- break ups shouldn’t be often and when they are they aren’t taken lightly
You know what I hate? When people get pissed off when you tell them you don’t want them to touch you. Like excuse me, I don’t actually want you to touch my arm. I don’t want a hug right now. I don’t give a shit if you’re family. I don’t care if the phrase “I don’t want to be touched” puts you off. Just don’t fucking touch me.